Teacher Resources for BJU Press Textbooks
Looking for free teaching resources for BJU Press textbooks? We offer a library of teacher resources that support our high school, middle school, and elementary school textbooks and teacher editions. Our lesson plan overviews help you plan out your year, and our scope and sequence will help you get a broader look at our program and skill development across grade levels and disciplines.
Teaching Support from Lesson Plan Overviews
Lesson plan overviews are a teacher resources that provides an overview of all the lessons for the course. They can be a valuable planning tool as you scope out your year and for keeping track of where you’re going. Digital versions are available on our website and on Teacher Tools Online, and lesson plan overviews are included in printed form in the front matter of your teacher editions.
Each lesson plan overview states
- The lesson numbers
- The corresponding teacher edition page numbers for that lesson
- The student edition pages
- The lesson objectives for that day
Overview Material with Our Scope and Sequence
Our scope and sequence offers a convenient overview of the educational material, skills, objectives, and concepts covered in each academic discipline at every grade level. This document offers a broader look at each program than the lesson plan overviews so you can see how concepts and skill development works from grade to grade and from discipline to discipline.
Free Resources on Teacher Tools Online
TTO is a library of teaching resources that help teachers improve and expand their classroom learning experiences. Many of these resources are proprietary and require a one-time license purchase to access. Available for free on Teacher Tools Online are
- Curated selections of web links teachers may use to enhance learning or engage students
- Lesson plan overviews for easy planning
- Curriculum Maps to be plugged directly into your school’s curriculum map
- Professional development opportunities
Looking for our CD?
We have recently moved a wealth of teacher resources from our physical cd’s to our various online platforms. If you have an account with Teacher Tools Online, follow these steps to access your resources:
- Confirm that your school administrator has assigned your courses to you on Teacher Tools Online.
- Select the “Resources” tab on the Teacher Tools Online website.
- Select the appropriate grade, subject, and edition for a specific course in the drop-down menu on the left.
- You can then either select “Additional Resources” at the bottom of the list or select the appropriate chapter or chapters.
- Finally, you will want to select the category of resources that you are looking for—be that answer keys, artwork, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Lastly, select “Apply” at the top of the screen for access to your online resources.
We are thrilled to offer you multiple additional resources to enhance your content delivery and classroom instruction. Our hope is that these tools empower you as you educate the next generation for the glory of God.