Please send returns to
BJU Press Distribution Center
134 White Oak Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
- If you receive any defective or damaged items, please call Customer Service at 800.845.5731.
- Any shipping discrepancy must be reported within 10 days from receipt of the materials.
- Please retain all packing materials from damaged shipments for possible inspection.
- Please allow four weeks for returns to be processed.
BJU Press materials must be returned by the original purchaser, subject to the following guidelines.
- A 10% restocking fee is assessed on all items returned.
- Items returned after 90 days (120 days for overseas customers) from the shipping date will incur an additional 10% restocking fee, and each month thereafter. Refunds will not be issued on materials returned to us after 12 months from the shipping date, and the materials will not be returned to you.
- Partial returns cannot be accepted on kits and sets.
- Items should be unused and not written in, not marked, or stained in any way and must pass inspection before credit is issued. Unacceptable returns will receive no credit and will be disposed of.
- A copy of the packing slip should be included in each box. On the packing slip, please circle the items being returned and the quantity.
- Each box needs to be packed tightly to prevent damage. Each box should not exceed 40 pounds in weight.
- All materials should be returned via FedEx, UPS, or Parcel Post (Insured).
Since eTextbooks are leased and cannot be resold, they are generally not returnable. Any exception to this policy must be approved by BJU Press. Please contact Customer Service to discuss your situation.
Testing & Evaluation
Please ship all returns to
BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
1430 Wade Hampton Blvd, Ste 210
Greenville, SC 29609-5066
- If you receive any defective or damaged items, call immediately at 800.845.5731.
- Missing items or shipping discrepancies must be reported within 10 days after receipt of materials.
- Please keep all packing materials from damaged shipments for inspection by the carrier.
- Allow 4 weeks for refunds to process, if applicable. Refunds are credited to the payment method used on your order. Credit from a return may not be applied to a new order. See our full refund policy on our website.
Return Shipping Guidelines
- If using the Service Package option, follow the Homeschool instructions above.
- If using the Purchase option, order scoring before sending tests back to BJU Press.
- Student demographic information must be uploaded or sent electronically by email.
- Return only used consumable (write-in) materials. Keep all other items.
- Prior approval from BJU Press must be obtained for returns. Contact Customer Service for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.