Written with the goal of stirring the interest and imagination of the students who will read it, the World Studies (4th ed.) student text provides a chronological narrative of world history that should reveal the hand of God at work in the nations, beginning with the birth of the Church, the rise of Islam, and a survey of nations around the world from 1,000 A.D. to the present. Carefully chosen photos, maps, art, and margin boxes enhance the student’s learning experience and spark interest for further study.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.