In the American Government Student Text
, 3rd ed., your student will learn about essential features of American government, from its historical and scriptural foundations to detailed analysis of its inner workings. The course provides an overview of changes and developments in our government with an emphasis on the U.S. Constitution and current events. It is organized for use in either a one- or two-semester course.
The third edition of American Government
contains a new chapter on state and local governments as well as Christian worldview boxes that are designed to help students think scripturally and critically about governmental issues.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.
Includes 296137 eTextbook and 278903 printed Textbook.