TeacherToolsOnline.com All-New for 2017
Encourage. Enable. Enhance.
Teacher Tools Online (TTO) is the premier resource for teachers using BJU Press materials. It encourages teachers in their efforts to expand their lessons, enables them to reach struggling students in new ways, and enhances their teaching strategies for greater depth. TTO provides teacher resources at the touch of a button, freeing up valuable time for teachers.
Teachers will find educational articles, editable lesson plan overviews, PowerPoint presentations, an electronic assessments generator, and much more in the TTO database!
TTO has been rebooted to make it easier, faster, and more efficient. The new user-oriented design features include the following:
- Free and paid resources all in one place
- New user-friendly search function that makes it easy to find what you need
- Bookmarks to help you organize tools you use often
- Access to all subjects—each paid teacher subscription includes access to all free and paid resources
- Free resources (Schools without a TTO account can access educational articles and collaborate with other teachers through the new ShopTalk Community.)
This common-sense update makes TTO your one-stop-shop for your favorite teacher resources.
Schools pay a one-time subscription fee for each teacher. Each paid teacher subscription includes access to content for every subject.
The premier assessment tool offers material from over 11,000 textbooks from more than 65 top educational publishers. It serves as the foundation for creating, administering, and managing assessments. Learn more ►
The database contains over 8,000 editable PowerPoint presentations that correspond to BJU Press textbooks.
Here you can find over 4,000 video clips, including video field trips, animations, and many other videos designed to engage students.
Teachers can create a captivating learning environment by using any of the 28,000 pieces of original art, charts, graphs, maps, and more.
TTO includes five-year access to the same VitalSource eTextbooks used by students. Teachers will be able to digitally collaborate with students through built-in sharing features. Teacher’s Editions are also available in PDF format.
How Does It Work?
- Purchase a one-time subscription for each teacher who needs access (access can be transferred after purchase).
- Assign teachers and subjects needed (teachers can have access to any of the subjects available).
How do I order or get access to the site?
Contact your school’s territory manager or call customer service at 800-845-5731 for assistance in ordering TTO. After you have purchased a license, you may set up a TTO account.