Payment & Pricing
The person who signs an order form or places an order with BJU Press by telephone or this website authorizes the purchase and agrees to pay for the same under the following terms:
Note: Delinquent accounts must be brought to current status before any additional orders will be processed. If collection is necessary, all collection fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- New Accounts: To establish a new account, please enclose the name of your bank and the names, addresses, account numbers, and phone numbers of three companies with whom you have established credit. Include 25% of initial order as down payment.
- Credit Terms: All invoices are payable upon receipt and are due within 30 days. A service charge of 1.5% per month will be added to all balances due longer than 30 days (annual rate: 18%).
- Individuals: Call 800.845.5731 for ordering information.
- Foreign Accounts: Overseas accounts must be prepaid in United States funds. Add 40% for surface shipment (customer is responsible for the loss or damage), or add 70% if air shipment is desired ($30.00 minimum). We will bill the difference if actual shipping cost exceeds estimated amount.
- Questions: If you have questions about our credit policies, please call our Credit Department at 866.879.2966
If your account is set up as a church, school, or business account, you get discounted pricing automatically when you place your order by phone, email, or online.
If you were offered a special or discounted price that is not listed on bjupress.com, you must contact Customer Service to secure the discount. If you have a coupon you must mail it to Customer Service to be applied to an order.
If you are a homeschool customer wanting to enter a promotional code from an email or social media post, please enter that code in your shopping cart at bjupresshomeschool.com.
BJU Press accepts personal checks and money orders, as well as Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® credit cards.
Catalogs are mailed via USPS® and take approximately
7–10 days in the United States
2–3 weeks in Canada
4–6 weeks in foreign countries
Delivery time is based on your location and your selected shipping method. Standard shipping typically takes 7–10 business days.
Free ground shipping is available for orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. FedEx is the primary carrier for BJU Press; other carriers are used as needed. For orders outside this area or for expedited shipping charges, please add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Shipping calculations are available at the shipping step.
FedEx is our primary carrier; however, we do use other carriers.
You will need to log in to your account in order to view or track orders online. After logging in, click My Account at the top of the page. Under the Track Orders bullet, you can type your order number and then click the Search button. If you do not have your order number, clicking View All Orders will show you a summary of your past orders. Select an order, click the orange track button, and then click on the tracking number.
Any shipping discrepancies or damages/defects must be reported within 10 days from receipt of the materials and should be returned within 30 days after notifying BJU Press. Information about returning the items and obtaining replacements will be provided when BJU Press is notified. You may contact us or view our Returns Policy for more information.
Don't see what you need? Contact us!