Have a question? Try reading our FAQs for more information.
Can I see a sample of a course?
Product pages for teacher editions and student editions will have a Look Inside the Book feature below the cover image. This feature will display the front matter and a sample chapter from the book. It is not visible on a narrow screen, like a phone screen or a tablet displaying vertically.
Christian school teachers or administrators may also request an exam kit—examination copies of the materials you would like to see can be shipped to your school. These printed materials may be kept for 90 days. If you would like to request an exam kit, please contact your territory manager, call customer service at 800-845-5731, or fill out this form.
How do you protect my privacy?
How do I create an account for my school?
School accounts must be created by a customer service representative. Please call customer service at 800-845-5731 and be prepared with your school’s information before calling.
How do I find my account number?
Your account number can be found in the following places:
- On your account home page after you have logged in to bjupress.com
- On packing slips from previous shipments
- On invoices
- On mailing labels—If you have received a catalog or brochure from BJU Press, your account number is on the first line. You can exclude the initial zeros and any letters or dashes after the number.
What if I forgot my password?
There are two options for resetting your password.
- Click the Forgot your password link on the Sign In page. You will be taken to a new page and asked to enter the email address associated with your account. Once you confirm your email address, an email will be sent to you with an access link, allowing you to access your account and change your password.
- Contact Customer Service and a representative will help you reset your password. You will receive an email with an access link, allowing you to access your account and change your password.
To ensure that your password reset email arrives, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as a trusted contact in your inbox.
Why do I get a STOP sign when I try to create an account, and what should I do?
Our system found an account that is very similar to the information you have entered. If you already have an account with BJU Press, creating an additional account could hinder Customer Service in providing you support.
If you have an account with BJU Press, follow the link to look for your existing account by entering your email address, and a temporary password will be sent to you. If you do not have an account with BJU Press, you may continue to create a new account.
Can I access my account balance online?
Your current and past orders are available for viewing and tracking online. However, your overall account balance is not available at this time.
Don't see what you need? Contact us!