BJU Press Partners with TextbookHub
BJU Press announces today an exclusive distribution agreement with TextbookHub and the development of a fully interactive product for its series of worktexts in time for the 2021/22 school year.
“Worktexts are a great way for students to learn, practice and develop skill mastery. Our customers have asked us to deliver that experience in a fully digital product,” says Milton Ashley, senior manager of Educational Technology.
“Worktexts are by their nature consumable. Once used, they are thrown away. A digital solution allows teachers to assign specific questions to complete, to grade manually or automatically, and to see question completion and progress analytics,” says Javier Jurado, Founder and COO of TextbookHub.
TextbookHub and BJU Press completed a pilot to distribute digital textbooks this year. “We’re pleased to expand our relationship with BJU Press so that schools can have digital materials they need on one integrated platform,” Jurado says.
TextbookHub offers independent and faith-based K-12 schools a full range of educational publishers and textbooks, making it easier for schools to manage selection, procurement, and distribution.
About TextbookHub, Inc.
TextbookHub serves independent and faith-based K-12 schools by delivering a fully integrated and customized digital textbook platform with exceptional service and support. Working with a wide range of educational publishers, TextbookHub makes access and sign-in easy for administrators and teachers. TextbookHub was founded in 2018 and is based in Tempe, AZ. For more information, please visit www.textbookhub.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
About BJU Press
BJU Press was established in 1974 and offers a complete product line of textbooks and distance-learning materials for K4–Grade 12. BJU Press is the largest publisher in South Carolina with two imprints producing children’s books, novels, Bible studies and more, as well as other Christian resources.
Special Note to Parents:
As schools plan for the new school year while complying with governmental orders, BJU Press is working with Christian schools to offer additional online resources. Students will need to stay under the guidance of their respective schools in order to receive credit for the year. Parents with questions should contact their students' school.
Partners in Christian Education:
As the 2020–21 school year begins, BJU Press admires the way that Christian schools continue to face challenges with courage and ingenuity. We are thankful that we can play a small part in how your schools are adapting to serve your students and teachers.
We will continue to provide additional resources to enrich and support your teachers and students throughout this fall and into the future. Below is a list of resources currently available for your benefit this year:
- Video Lessons: These videos are available to Teacher Tools Online Premium users. Links to videos can be sent to students as necessary for remote learning.
- eTextbooks: eTextbooks offer flexibility for transitions between in class and at-home study. You can purchase eTextbooks of most of our student editions on our website.
- Electronic Assessments: The ExamView test generator on Teacher Tools Online allows teachers to:
- Customize assessments for in-class printed assessments
- Upgrade to ExamView Premium for deploying online assessments
- Export/Import/Copy test questions into other Learning Management Systems for quizzing or testing
- AfterSchoolHelp.com:This free website offers short video tutorials and review exercises for at-home lesson reinforcement or as additional review.
- Christian Classroom Online:: This option is for schools needing to move to an online school model. Christian Classroom Online program allows you to maintain educational oversight, while offering each student scheduled assignments, video lessons, handouts, as well as computer graded quizzes and tests for grades 5-12. We can assist you with customized pricing if you need temporary access.
- Achievement Testing: BJU Press Testing and Evaluation has a year-round staff that can quickly ship and score testing materials (to be scored with Fall norms) to provide a baseline for instruction for this fall and for comparison with Spring 2021 testing.
Our commitment is to give you educational tools, textbooks, and instructional materials that are academically rigorous and biblically integrated so you can achieve your commitments to your parents and students.