Dr. Bryan Smith, Senior Manager for Biblical Worldview Formation at BJU Press, created a new course for Christian educators. This course meets the needs of Christian teachers who desire to improve their skills in biblical worldview formation.
This class provides opportunities to:
- Distinguish a secular approach from a Christian approach to education.
- Develop a strategy for biblical worldview shaping in the classroom.
- Design lesson plans that foster meaningful biblical integration in the classroom.
- Evaluate Christian educational materials.
- Write a personal Christian philosophy of education.
The regionally accredited course is offered online through BJU SCOPE Continuing & Professional Education. The next sessions of this class will be held May 9 – June 25, 2022, October 19 – December 10, 2022, and January 16 – March 4, 2023.