Dr. Bryan Smith, Senior Manager for Biblical Worldview Formation at BJU Press, created a new course for Christian educators. This course meets the needs of Christian teachers who desire to improve their skills in biblical worldview formation.
This class provides opportunities to:
- Distinguish a secular approach from a Christian approach to education.
- Develop a strategy for biblical worldview shaping in the classroom.
- Design lesson plans that foster meaningful biblical integration in the classroom.
- Evaluate Christian educational materials.
- Write a personal Christian philosophy of education.
To support Christian Educators, BJU Press is helping to make this three-credit course available for a special price of only $360. The regionally accredited course is offered online through BJU SCOPE Continuing & Professional Education. The next sessions of this class will be held October 18 – December 11, 2021 and January 17 – March 5, 2022.