BJU Press Teacher Recruitment CenterSign In to the Teacher Recruitment Center
The BJU Press Teacher Recruitment Center (TRC) is an online job board that provides a free networking service just for BJU Press customers. Christian schools using BJU Press materials can now connect with talented BJU students and alumni who are teacher candidates.
BJU Press Customers
- Create your free school profile. By sharing info about your school you will be able to connect with the best candidates for your school.
- Post teaching opportunities. Easily add new positions to the TRC (full-time or part-time). You can even repost/copy a position and use the information you have already entered. We will process each position you submit and let you know when it's live on the TRC.
- Review resumés and network with candidates. Choose how you are notified of submitted resumés. You can receive emails and know instantly about interested candidates; or simply log in to your account and check for new alerts/messages on your home page.
- Contact prospective teachers. Use the Resumé Books feature to search for candidates that fit your school's needs. You can save the results of your search to read later or even send a group email to the candidates that you are most interested in.
Register today and begin connecting with talented, ministry-minded candidates.
BJU Students and Alumni
- Post a resumé, references, and a cover letter. Upload your resumé and other pertinent documents to the Document Library. It will store them in the TRC for you so that you can use them when applying to a position.
- Create an online portfolio. You can easily share the link with prospective employers.
- Setup automated searches. Using the Search Agent feature, you can setup searches and save them for future reference. Your search agent will notify you when a position that matches one of your searches is added to the TRC.
- Browse the different positions and employers on the TRC. You can choose to "favorite" positions or schools for easy reference. Once you find a position that you are interested in, apply directly from the TRC using documents from your Document Library.
Register today and begin connecting with prospective employers.
It is understood that the BJU Press Teacher Recruitment Center (TRC) is not recommending candidates to Christian schools. We are merely providing a networking service for BJU students and alumni who are seeking employment opportunities. Employers should be sure to check references before extending an offer of employment. Likewise, TRC is not recommending Christian schools to candidates. Candidates should be sure to research each opportunity to determine whether it is a good fit.