Better Test Scores | BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
Test practice materials can help students feel more confident when taking achievement tests.
Better Test Scores books are grade-appropriate, subject-specific test prep for your student, school, or homeschool group. The books review all the underlying material that students encounter on most standardized tests.
The students will
- Take a pretest and compare their errors to a correlation chart.
- Focus on the lessons for those weak areas.
- Work through sample questions and compare their answers to the correct ones.
- Get direct instruction on specific test-taking strategies and subject area tips.
- Apply those strategies to timed practice tests, similar to standardized tests.
- Chart their results to see their progress.
- Take a timed post-test that mirrors the format of an authentic standardized test. A reproducible bubble answer sheet provides practice transferring their answers.
Better Test Scores packages are available with or without the Teacher’s Guide (answer key). Classroom packages of 10 or 20 student books plus one Teacher’s Guide are also available.