School Testing User Agreement
To test with BJU Press Testing, you must agree to follow all requirements in this agreement fully. If you have any questions or feel that you have an exceptional situation for any requirement in the agreement, contact the BJU Press Testing office by calling 800.845.5731 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding.
- Orders placed less than 4 weeks before the test date may not arrive in time or may require rush processing fees.
Service Package Tests
- Return test materials within 21 days (US and Canada) of the test date on the order (international customers have 75 days to return the materials).
- The test administrator is responsible for returning all materials in reusable condition. Fees will be charged for damaged (water damage, marks, grease, punctures/tears, stains, etc.) or unreturned materials.
- Only the purchasing school may use test materials and must destroy these materials when they will no longer be used. If your school has purchased the test materials, keep unused or reusable materials for your inventory.
- BJU Press will no longer be able to offer Stanford/OLSAT scoring after June 30. All Stanford/OLSAT tests must be postmarked on or before June 1 for scoring. Materials postmarked after June 1 will require expedited scoring and a minimum fee of $40 (plus tax).
- BJU Press will confirm with you whether expedited scoring or no scoring is preferred. For Purchase materials, BJU Press can cancel scoring orders (or the scoring portion of an order) so schools are not charged. For Service Packages, a non-scoring refund of up to 50% is available for schools who do not desire scoring (expedited or otherwise).
- Tests received June 21 or later may have additional delays for results.
- Tests that require scoring with Spring (end of school year) norms must be completed and postmarked for return by July 31. Any tests postmarked after that date will be scored with Fall norms.
- Electronic test results are typically posted on the My Tests page of the ordering account within 10–20 business days of our receiving the completed tests. Print copies of test results are available upon request for an additional fee.
- All accommodations should be reported so BJU Press can accurately include this information on reports.
- BJU Press keeps answer documents for six months after testing. For questions regarding the accuracy of test results, contact our office within this time frame.
Test Publisher Guidelines
- Due to contractual obligations, public school students cannot take these tests through BJU Press or gain access to them through any source other than their school.
- Tests may be used only for private school students or homeschool students who are taking the test at your school.
- The Iowa Assessments™ are available to private schools with a K5–Grade 12 maximum enrollment of 2,999 students. Stanford tests are available to private schools of any size within the United States; overseas private schools are limited to a K5–Grade 12 maximum enrollment of 500 students. Other exceptions are possible—please contact us with questions.
- All test administrators must meet the test publisher's requirements. See requirements in our FAQs.
- It is unethical to use these tests as practice for any other test administration or to administer any other achievement/abilities test within 3 months to the same student.
- Test content may not be reviewed before or after testing and may not be viewed by anyone besides staff, volunteer administrators or proctors, and students.
- Students should not be taught according to the test content, nor may test content be discussed with any parent, student, or any other individual before, during, or after testing.
- Testing items may be checked by the test administrator before testing only to ensure needed components are not missing and that materials are in good condition for testing. The tester is also encouraged to study the directions beforehand for proper administration.
- The test should not be self-scored.
- Copies of the test may not be made or distributed.
- The test coordinator/administrator will inform BJU Press staff of any violations of test security, allowing BJU Press to enforce disciplinary procedures.
- I acknowledge that this electronic signature is legally binding.
- I realize that BJU Press Testing does not ship Service Packages until 2–4 weeks before the test date on the order and that BJU Press will not charge my card, if credit card payment is used, for this order (whether Purchase or Service Package) until the order ships.
- I understand BJU Press Testing’s refund policy.
- I agree to follow the above User Agreement and verify that all tests are for the students as designated on this Testing & Evaluation order.