School Testing User Agreement
- Tests may be used for private school students or homeschool students who are taking the test at your school.
- Public school students are prohibited from taking these tests or gaining access to them from any source other than their school.
Due to the high volume of orders between March and June, please place your order at least 6 weeks before your test date.
Service Package Tests
Test materials must be returned within 21 days (US and Canada) of the initial test date. (International customers have 75 days to return the materials.) The test administrator is responsible for returning all materials in reusable condition. Fees will be charged for damaged (water damage, marks, grease, punctures/tears, stains, and such) or unreturned materials.
If your school has purchased the test materials, you may keep those materials. However, the test materials are to be used only by your school and must be destroyed when you decide to no longer use them.
- Test results are typically posted electronically on your school's account within 10 business days of our receiving the completed tests. (Allow 2 extra weeks for processing during May and June.) Printouts of test results may be requested from BJU Press for an additional fee.
- Test results and interpretation guides will be posted to the purchaser's account.
- Tests that require scoring with spring (end of school year) norms must be completed and postmarked for return by August 15. Any tests received after that date will be scored with fall norms, and tests needing the spring norms will incur an adjustment fee.
- For questions regarding the accuracy of test results, contact our office within the six months after the scoring has been done.
Test Publisher Guidelines
- Tests ordered through BJU Press may not be administered to public school students.
- Test content may not be reviewed before or after testing and may not be viewed by anyone besides the test administrator and the student.
- Students should not be taught according to the test content, nor may test content be discussed with any parent, student, or any other individual before, during, or after testing.
- Testing items may be checked by the test administrator before testing only to ensure needed components are not missing and that materials are in good condition for testing. The tester is also encouraged to study the Directions beforehand for proper administration.
- The test should not be self-scored.
- It is unethical to use these tests as practice for any other test administration or to administer any other achievement/abilities test within a 3-month time period to the same student.
- Copies of the test cannot be made.
- All test administrators must meet the test publisher's requirements explained in our FAQs.
- Stanford tests are available to private schools of any size within the United States; overseas private schools are limited to a K5–Grade 12 maximum enrollment of 500 students. The Iowa Tests® and Iowa Assessments™ are available to private schools with a K5–Grade 12 maximum enrollment of 2,999 students. Riverside™, the publisher of The Iowa Tests® and Iowa Assessments™, has also made the tests available to Catholic and Seventh Day Adventist schools with a maximum enrollment of 99 students. Other exceptions are possible—please contact us with questions.