Already know item numbers you need for your order? Log in to your school's account and use the Quick Order Entry form, to place your scoring order.
New to Our Scoring Service?
Read the information below for help in placing your scoring order.
We score tests locally, so any test documents we receive must be compatible with our scoring system. Please follow the guidelines below to make sure that your tests are able to be processed. If you have questions about your tests' compatibility, please contact our office.
The Iowa Tests®
We can score Form C and Form A tests as well as the Iowa Assessments™ Form E. Check the test booklet or document for a booklet/document number beginning with “144.” On booklets, the number will be in the top left corner of the back page; on documents, it is visible in the top right corner above the Vocabulary subtest. Form E will have the number “148” in the bottom right corner. If your document number does not begin with “144” or “148,” we are unable to score it.
We can only score Form A tests. Any SESAT 1–Primary 2 test must be in a 2-part booklet labeled “Local Scan.” Primary 3 tests may consist of two "Local Scan" booklets or one document. The 5-digit document number is printed in black at the bottom of each page, and it should match one of the numbers in the list below.
- SESAT 1–Primary 3 booklets: 82117–82126
- Primary 3–TASK 3 documents: 81522–81530
If using teachers' directions that are not for "Local Scan" 2-part booklets, please view our page-number conversion chart by using the list below.
While we cannot score the Stanford Form C answer documents, schools may use Form C student booklets and teachers' directions in most cases. Please call our office (800.845.5731) for clarification before ordering your tests.
Booklets must be Form 5 and have black dots next to the timing marks on the edge of pages.
All score reports and our free interpretation guide are available as PDF documents. Additional reports may be available upon request for additional fees. Please contact us for available options.
Scoring for Stanford 10
Reports Included (PDF)
Scoring for the Iowa Tests®/Iowa AssessmentsTM (PDF)
The Iowa Tests Forms A/C
Reports Included (PDF)
Iowa Assessments Form E
Physical tests and data files are stored at BJU Press for six months following scoring. If you have questions regarding the accuracy of individual or group reports, please contact our office within this time period.
To avoid extra fees, please order the Common Core profile before tests are scored.
Once you have administered your tests, you will need to order scoring for each student before you ship the tests to us.
Count the students for each grade and note whether they took Achievement Tests only, Abilities Tests only (CogAT® or OLSAT®), or Combined Tests. Mark those quantities under the appropriate section of the scoring order document.
Tip—You will most likely order only one scoring service per student even if each student has multiple booklets.
Returning Tests for Scoring
Include a list of the following information for each student when you ship your tests for scoring.
- Student name
- Grade level
- Teacher's name (if applicable)
Also, note on your list whether any students should be excluded from the group-summary reports. If you place your scoring order online, you will receive an email link that gives you the option to list excluded students, print return labels, and import student names into our system electronically.
Fill out the applicable identification sheets below and include with your order.
The Scoring Service Identification Sheets should be filled out and placed at the top of each corresponding grade (two per class for Grades K5–3; one per class for Grades 4–12). Refer to the instructions below when completing the form.
- Grid name of school and grade on front of SSID sheet, using the Group Name as it appears on your My Tests page. (This is the same name entered on your scoring order.)
- Grid teacher's name on back of SSID sheet—20 characters or fewer.
- For two-part answer booklets (SESAT–Primary), make sure an SSID sheet is gridded identically for each book.
- If an OLSAT consumable booklet was also used, include a third SSID for that set of booklets.
The Iowa Tests®
Two forms should be filled out—one copy of the purple Building Identification Sheet for the school and one copy of the blue Grade/Class Identification Sheet for each class. Refer to the instructions below when completing the form.
- Grid name of school (Building Name), using the Group Name as it appears on your My Tests page. (This is the same name entered on your scoring order.)
- If your order was placed online, use your scoring-order number for the Building Code.
- Organize the documents and identification sheets per the instructions on the back of the purple Building Identification Sheet.
Don't forget to . . .
- Organize the test documents in grade order from lowest to highest with students' names facing up.
- Package the tests securely to avoid shifting in transit.
- Ship your package (to our office) via a reliable, traceable carrier, such as UPS®.
- Print return labels if your order wasn't placed online.