Bring Your Workbooks and Textbooks to Life
Experience our materials like never before! BJU Press’s new digital platform powered by TextbookHub offers a new interactive eWorktext and eTextbook experience. Our innovative eWorktexts allows students to complete workbook assignments entirely online. eWorktexts makes collecting and grading worktext pages easier than ever. In addition, enhanced eTextbooks allow you to modify and customize your students’ textbook experience.
With our new eWorktexts, students are now able to complete their worktext assignments online. These eWorktexts auto-grade objective questions, provide answer keys for teacher review or grading subjective problems, allow students to show their work, and much more!
New eWorktext Features:
- Online access and completion of BJU Press eWorktexts and Activity Manuals through Google Chrome
- Choice of items to assign for grading
- Auto-grading of objective questions
- Easy-to-use teacher grading tools for subjective questions
- LMS and Grade Export integrations for leading LMSs
- CSV export option for grades
These new eTextbooks can become an extension of the teacher and their teaching style. Teachers can add comments, images, links, videos, and quizzes directly into their students’ eTextbooks. And eTextbooks can be distributed instantly from course rosters with an optional SIS integration upgrade.
New eTextbook Features:
- Enables teachers to place quizzes directly in the eTextbook
- Integrates with your LMS to export quiz grades
- Allows teachers to add customized audio, video, or weblinks into the eText for their students
- Facilitates comments within the eTextbooks to promote discussion
- Integrates built-in analytics to show how much time students spend in the textbook
Ordering, Distribution, and Support Resources
BJU Press and TextbookHub Digital Purchase
Place orders for BJU Press eTextbooks or eWorktexts on the TextbookHub platform
- On bjupress.com
- Or through your Precept Sales Representative.
First-Time TextbookHub Platform Account Set-Up
After purchasing TextbookHub e(Work)texts for the first time, work with TBH to set up your unique school platform (e.g., samplechristian.textbookhub.com, which teachers and students will use to access the platform).
- Please fill out the Google form BJU Textbook Set-Up - Google Forms on your first time using the TextbookHub. This form will help set up your account properly and identify who at your school will be managing your platform (teacher, course set-up, and student access).
TextbookHub Student Assignment (Textbook Access Distribution)
- Larger schools may choose to pay for an optional SIS Integration tool from TextbookHub that dynamically and seamlessly provides e(work)text access from your student rosters through your SIS. Please contact your Precept Sales Representative to arrange for more information and a quote for this upgrade.
- Or, if you choose to assign student access yourself, fill out this spreadsheet and send it to the TBH Support team for BJU Press accounts at BJUPsupport@textbookhub.com. This step is necessary to assign access to content needed by each student and teacher. This tutorial video provides instructions on how to fill out the spreadsheet, or you may download this tutorial document
All additional platform or other support requests should be directed to the TBH Support Team: BJUPsupport@textbookhub.com