FAQs for Teacher Tools Online
How do I order or get access to the site?
Contact your school’s territory manager or call customer service at 800-845-5731 for assistance in ordering Teacher Tools Online. After you have purchased a license, you may set up an account.
Our school uses the older version of Teacher Tools Online. How do we switch to the new platform?
Contact your school’s territory manager. Or call customer service at 800-845-5731, and one of our representatives will help you.
Do the licenses expire?
No, licenses become property of the school when they’re purchased. The school’s Teacher Tools Online administrator will have the ability to reassign licenses to new teachers if teachers leave the school.
When will I be able to log on to the site?
Once your school’s account has been set up on the new platform, the Teacher Tools Online administrator will be able to log in. As the administrator assigns licenses to teachers, they will receive emails with temporary passwords giving them access to the site.
How long do I have access to a specific subject?
You will have access as long as BJU Press supports that edition of the Teacher's Edition.
What subjects/grades are available?
You can view available subjects/grades on this chart.
Are there any computer software/hardware requirements?
You will need to make sure your computer meets the following specifications:
- Minimum CPU processing speed requirements: Pentium 1.0 Ghz equivalent or greater
- Minimum RAM requirements: 512 MB for Windows XP/1.0 GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or later, or Mac OS
- Minimum 20% free hard drive space
- Minimum Browser requirements: Google Chrome 13.0 or later, Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, or Firefox Version 3.0 or later. Other browsers may be used but may not support all functionality. It is recommended that users remain updated to the latest versions of their web browser software.
- To view videos, Adobe Flash Version 9 or later is required.
- To open pdfs, Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later is required.
- An Internet connection is required. We recommend a LAN, Cable or DSL Modem connection.
- An active email account is required.
- For videos, external speakers with adjustable volume control are recommended.
Can I access Teacher Tools Online on my iPad?
Yes. Teacher Tools Online is accessible from any iOS device.
I’m not a teacher or administrator in a school, but can I purchase a license for homeschool use?
Teacher Tools Online is designed specifically to be used in schools. For technology solutions available for homeschool families, visit bjupresshomeschool.com or contact customer service at 800-845-5731.