Christian Classroom DVD
Starting a Christian school is no small undertaking, and maintaining one can be complicated.
That’s why BJU Press Distance Learning developed a DVD program that saves small Christian schools time, financial resources, and space.
Our DVD classes are taught by experienced, qualified instructors, reducing the number of full-time teachers that you need on your staff. On-site teachers can monitor more than one grade-level at a time and implement student-to-student tutoring to ensure that each student receives the attention he needs.
Select the subjects you want and arrange them into a class schedule that fits the needs of your students and staff. With DVD classes, lesson preparation time is significantly reduced, allowing your teachers time for other necessary tasks. View some sample daily schedules.
Some grade levels may require a separate class space; but with most DVD classrooms, you can use simple dividers to eliminate distractions when separate rooms are not available.
DVD Terms & Bonus Offers
Order a year of DVDs by subject or grade
- DVDs are ordered by the school and will be returned at the end of the school year via prepaid return labels.
- Schools may order either the full kit of classes or select subjects (Grades 6–12 only).
- Only the purchasing school may use the DVDs.
- All materials are copyrighted by Bob Jones University and may not be copied
- The school will need to purchase textbooks separately. (Kits include teacher’s editions. Additional teacher materials purchased separately.)
Order all of the lower grades (k5–8) for nine months and choose one of the following bonus options:
- High school level DVDs (Grades 9–12) free
- 10% off your purchase (DVD kits and textbooks on the same order)
- A basic study area with desks or tables and other classroom items
- A TV or computer with a DVD player for each class or student
- Speakers for easy class listening or headphones for each student
- A display space such as a white board, a chalkboard, or a screen for an overhead projector
|Select a TV according to the following criteria|
|For four students||set up at least a 13-inch screen|
|For six students||set up at least a 19-inch screen|
|For ten students||set up at least a 25-inch screen|