Little Learners Overview
To develop foundational knowledge and skills through guided activities and independent exploration that encourage a joy of learning while teaching students to relate biblically to their authorities and peers.
- To teach students foundational phonics to prepare for reading with understanding
- To guide students in applying foundational Bible, math, science, and social studies skills
- To give opportunities to communicate through listening, speaking, and composing
- To guide students in relating biblically to their fellow students, authorities, and other people in their communities
- To provide opportunities for hands-on learning, discovery learning, and intentional play
- To equip students in applying the knowledge of God to how they think, learn, and play