Middle & High Math Overview
To equip students with advanced mathematical skills and strategies for analyzing and solving real-world problems through the application of abstract reasoning within the context of a biblical worldview.
- To ensure mastery of foundational mathematical concepts including number systems, operations, algebra, functions, geometry, probability, and statistics
- To support procedural fluency for college and career readiness through consistent, strategic practice and review
- To develop analytical thinking, reasoning skills, and perseverance in real-world problem solving through the creation and use of models
- To encourage the use of technology to enhance learning, to incorporate multiple representations of concepts, and to remove computational constraints
- To equip students to formulate a biblical view of mathematics