Returns | BJU Press
For all questions and concerns regarding shipping, returns, pricing, and eTextbooks, please contact customer service at 800.845.5731 or email@example.com.
Please ship all returns to the following address:
BJU Press Distribution Center
134 White Oak Drive
Greenville, SC 29607-1218
Books and materials may be returned subject to the following conditions:
- The customer has contacted customer service to receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- Returns are made by the original purchaser.
- All returns (other than examination copies) will be assessed for a 10% restocking fee. Books returned after 90 days will be charged an additional 10% restocking fee then and for each additional month past the deadline. Refunds will not be issued on materials returned to us after 12 months from the shipping/invoice date. Materials can be returned to you at your cost.
- On the packing slip or invoice, please indicate items being returned and note the quantity of each item.
- Returns must be in good salable condition (undamaged and unmarked). We recommend all material be insured by your carrier of choice with a copy of the packing slip or invoice in each box.
- Each box should be packed tightly to prevent damage and should not exceed 40 pounds in weight.
Please call immediately should you receive defective or damaged materials. We will provide information about returning the items and obtaining replacements. Defective and damaged materials should be returned within 30 days of notifying BJU Press.
eTextbooks have a use period of 16 months after redemption and are not refundable, except in rare circumstances.
Testing & Evaluation
All refunds require that the materials be returned in their original condition. The pricing below represents Testing's general policies. Testing reserves the right to make the final decision regarding refunds. Policies and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Any shipping discrepancies or damages/defects should be reported within 10 days from receipt of materials.
Test Support Materials
- Unused Better Test Scores kits and The Iowa Tests®/Stanford practice tests receive a basic 75% refund.
- The following are nonrefundable:
- Career Direct®
- Opened training DVDs
- Previews for Parents/Message to Parents
Stanford/The Iowa Tests® (Service Package)1
- Unused The Iowa Tests®/Stanford achievement and/or abilities tests generally receive a basic 75% refund.
- Partially used Achievement or CogAT® tests generally receive a basic 50% refund.
- Combination The Iowa Tests®/CogAT® or Stanford/OLSAT® tests generally receive a 25% refund if only one of the tests is used.
- Delinquent Tests receive up to a 50% refund after 2 delinquency notices; no refunds will be issued after an order has been billed for late return.
Stanford/The Iowa Tests® (Purchased)
- Unused achievement test materials generally receive a 50% refund.
- Returned materials must be in original condition.
- Materials must be returned no later than 6 months from the purchase date.
BJU Press will mail a refund check to you or credit your credit/debit card, depending on the method of payment you used for the order.
Please send Testing returns to:
BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
1430 Wade Hampton Blvd., Ste. 210
Greenville, SC 29609-5066
1Additional deductions will be made for damaged/lost books or answer documents.
Have a question? Contact us!