Summer Vacation …
Your students are looking forward to it almost as much as you are.
But with all the vacation activities, what your students learned during the school year may fade a little over the break.
That’s where Vacation Stations comes in. K5–Grade 6 students can sharpen their academic skills and prepare for the next grade by doing just two pages a day of math, language, and reading reviews. And parents have a fun way to help their children do meaningful, grade-appropriate practice.
Prepare your order
- Send a student form home with each student.
- Collect the student form and payment from each student whose parents would like to order.
- Keep a detailed record of each student’s order.
- Fill out the school order form, listing the total number of books needed for each grade level.
- Have one complete payment for the number of books ordered.
Submit your order
- Phone**—800.845.5731 (Monday–Friday, 8am-5pm, ET)
- Mail—BJU Press, Customer Service, Greenville, SC 29609
- Fax—800.525.8398 for U.S. and Canada; 864.271.8151 for all other countries
*Contiguous U.S. only
**The promotion must be mentioned on all phone orders.