Physics Web Links
- Physics and Math Demonstrations—This website is an excellent resource for unspecified physics-related videos. Excellent in-class demonstrations for classrooms equipped with a video projection system or intelligent white board.
- Vernier, Inc.—Vernier Software Homepage for laboratory sensors and software
- TI Labs—An extensive list of physics labs for the Texas Instruments probes
- Graph Paper—This website provides free PDF “engines” that can generate a variety of graph paper grid patterns as well as other layout patterns. Line weights, colors, and grid spacing are all selectable. Highly recommended.
- Elenco—This company is a reliable source of electronic test equipment, educational kits, and toys. It is the source of our recommended electronic lab equipment.
- PASCO Lab Equipment—PASCO is a comprehensive source of digital laboratory sensors and software for the high school science classroom.
- Physics at Amusement Parks—This website explains the physics behind many amusement park rides.
- Astronomy and Physics Simulations—This link takes you to a webpage with even more interactive physics demonstrations.
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.