Unit One | Science 6 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
- Earthquake Hazards Program—Kid-friendly access to earthquake facts
- Earthquakes for Teachers—Connect to many links of resources for teachers.
- Welcome to Earthquake—A virtual earthquake experience
- Kids Geozone—Information about weathering and rocks
- Rockhounding Arkansas—Information about rocks, rockhounding, and geology for beginners, with information for boy scouts
- Rocksforkids.com—Basic information about identifying rocks and minerals
- Oceanside Clean Water Program.org—Interactive information about water pollution
- Energy.gov—Department of Energy's kid zone with information and activities about energy
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.