Unit Three | Science 5 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
Chapter 5: Weather
- Edheads: Weather activities— Interactive activities and information about weather prediction, temperature conversion, and professional scientists
- Interactive Weather Lab—Variety of weather games and information; music and sound can be turned on or off
- Severe Storms Library Collection— Photos of severe weather from NOAA
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) publications— Publications available from NOAA’s National Weather Service
- Snowflakes— Beautiful pictures and information about snowflakes
- Atmospheric Layers— Information about the layers of the atmosphere
- Web Weather for Kids—Weather information and games
Chapter 6: Biomes
- Worldbiomes.com—Information, maps, and pictures for many biomes
- Earth Observatory: Biomes—Test your knowledge of biomes with the missions given on this NASA site.
- Build a Prairie—An interactive way to restore a prairie
- Research sources for biome information— Links about biomes and other related subjects
- Biomes of the World—Biome information from Missouri Botanical Garden
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.