Unit One | Science 4 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | About Links
Chapter 1: Living Things
- Animal Camouflage—several pictures and examples of camouflaged animals
- Endangered Species—lists of species by the state in which they are endangered or threatened
Chapter 2: Insects and Spiders
- Monarch Butterfly—photos detailing the emergence of a monarch butterfly
- Field Guides Explained—information about field guides
- Butterflies and Moths Field Guides—database of butterflies and moths, each given in a field-guide format
- Dr. Walter Reed—information about Dr. Walter Reed
Chapter 3: Plants
- The Great Plant Escape—detective-style game about plants (also available in Spanish)
- John Bartram’s Gardens—information about John Bartram and his gardens; links to the official website for the gardens
- Grouping Garden Plants—Information on how to categorize various plants and vegetables
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.