Web Links for Geometry, 3rd ed.About Links
- Exterior Angle Demonstration: Provides visual evidence that no matter how many sides a polygon has, the sum of the exterior angles must always be 360°.
- Euclid's Elements— Here is the original Geometry textbook, a classic for millennia.
- Math Forum High School Student Center—With lots of resources for anyone teaching or learning mathematics
- Ask Dr. Math—Stuck on a problem? Look here for help.
- Problems of the Week—From Math Forum
- Project Mathematics!—Collection of professional videos on various aspects of mathematics
- Mathematical Quotations Server—Collection of many quotations about mathematics
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.