Unit Four: Point of View | Fundamentals of Literature
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
Boaters on the Yerres
- Gustave Caillebotte—Biographical information about Gustave Caillebotte
- Boaters on the Yerres—Impressionist painting for comparison with the painting in the next link
- Boaters Rowing on the Yerres—Impressionist painting for comparison with the preceding painting
"The Forty Thieves"
- Recipes I—Middle Eastern recipes to try
- Recipes II—More Middle Eastern recipes organized by dish; general information about Middle Eastern cuisine and essential ingredients used in its prepartion
"After the Battle"
- Civil War Battles I—Information on battles of the American Civil War
- Civil War Battles II—Further information on battles of the American Civil War
"The Open Window"
- Myanmar I—Interesting information on the country of Myanmar
- Myanmar II—Further interesting information on the country of Myanmar
- Adoniram Judson—Biographical information about Adoniram Judson, missionary to Burma
"By Any Other Name"
- Middle Eastern Food—Main page for About.com's information on Middle Eastern food; includes recipes and numerous links to additional resources
- East India Company—History of the East India Company
- India—History of India
- The British in India—History of British rule in India
"The Age of Miracles"
- Detective story—Information on the history of the detective story
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our curriculum were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please email us.