Unit 1 | World Studies 4th ed.
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | About Links
Chapter 1: Creation to Fall of Rome
- Creation—The home site for Answers in Genesis
- The Global Flood—Proposes possibilities of what the ark may have looked like
- Pax Romana—Explanation of the Peace of Rome from UNRV History
- Rulers of Constantinople—Brief biographical sketches of all the Byzantine rulers from AD 395 to 1453
- Patrick of Ireland—Background of Patrick and St. Patrick’s Day from the National Geographic Society
Chapter 2: Rise and Spread of Islam
- Muhammad—Biographical summaries of the founder of Islam
- The Ka’bah—Encyclopedia Britannica’s summary of Islam’s shrine in Mecca
- The Quran—English translation of Islam’s holy book, from Project Gutenberg
- Testimony of a former Muslim—Story of a Muslim who becomes saved
- Charles Martel—Brief biography and his involvement in the Battle of Tours
- Charles Martel—Biographical summary
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.