Unit One | American Government, 4th ed.
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
- American History: A Documentary Record (Yale Law School The Avalon Project)
- Spartacus Educational—General historical information
- Library of Congress
- Hyper History.com—A timeline of world history featuring interactive maps, famous people, and events
- The Heritage Foundation—Current issues explained from a conservative viewpoint
- The Federalist Papers (Yale Law School The Avalon Project)
Chapter 1: The Only Sure Foundation
- Normandy American Cemetery—Information on cemeteries and war memorials for U.S. wars and conflicts, along with lists of war dead.
Chapter 2: Forms of Government
- Journals of the Continental Congress
- Plato's Republic
- Jefferson's Works
- Federalist No. 10
- The Spirit of Laws—By Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu
- Politics: A Treatise on Government—A treatise by Aristotle
- The Federalist Papers
Chapter 3: Christianity, the Church, and Government
- King James I (Divine Right of Kings Speech)—Extracts from speech of King James VI & I’s to the Parliament on March 21, 1609
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.