General Classroom Resources
- 2017 Scope & Sequence—Offers an overview of the BJU Press elementary and secondary materials, covering concepts, instructional objectives, skills, etc. and the grade levels at which they are taught.
- IPL.org—Home page of the internet public library
- Wordorigins.org— A site on word origins that includes more non-academic commonplace expressions
- Infoplease.com— A helpful search engine
- Free English Worksheets—Find a variety of free, printable worksheets for home and school use.
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.