Unit One | Family Life Skills
Unit One | Unit Two | Unit Three | Unit Four | Unit Five | About Links
Chapter 1: The Family
- Family Life at the Population Bureau —Statistics discussing the changes within America's families
- Families and Living Arrangements at the U.S. Census Bureau—Statistics on family from current population survey reports
- Childstats.gov—"The official Web site of the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics"
- U.S. Department of Education—Includes resources for educators
- Family Policy Compliance Office at the U.S. Department of Education—Resources include relevant court cases, current topics and other information related to family policy
Chapter 2: Family Unity
- "The Key to Maintaining Family Unity"—The text of a sermon by John MacArthur about the keys to family unity
- Car Games for Traveling Families—Many games to play when traveling on family vacation
- Birthday Traditions—Interesting information on birthday history and how birthdays are celebrated around the world
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.