- U.S. Department of Education
- Christian Law Association (CLA)
- Christian Legal Society (CLS)
- AACS (American Association of Christian Schools)
- ACCS (Association of Classic and Christian Schools)
- American Association of School Administrators
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- BJU Press
- U.S. Charter Schools—This site provides resource guides on Board Governance, Personnel policies and practices, family friendly schools, mobilizing and motivating your staff, and community-based organizations and schools. Though not all of this information is applicable to a private Christian school, there is some valuable information. Read with discretion, and reap the benefits.
- Christian Schools International
- Council for American Private Education—This site is a membership subscription for administrators. $20 a year also includes email updates. This site had constant legal updates as well. Could be worthwhile.
- National Association of Independent Schools—some great publications available for starting schools
- State information
- State regulations
- National Center for Educational Statistics
- Accident Insurance for Schools—Building Permit/Fire Marshal Codes, etc (an example of what is needed-check local authorities-this site will give you steps that should be widespread)
- Information on step-by-step starting a charter school—much can be applied to Christian schools
- Philosophy of Education Yearbook essays on educational philosophy
- Eduction Resources Information Center (ERIC)—(the Resources in Education) for all the latest info on articles published about academics and education.
- Pro Teacher Directory
- Teaching Pre K-8—Magazine for K-8 teachers
- Resources for Christian Teachers