For the Love of Truth: Christianity and Postmodernism
These downloadable notes and sound files are six lessons on Christianity and postmodernism given at Grace Baptist Church in East Flat Rock, North Carolina, in February and March of 2004. Before being put onto the BJU Press website, the files were edited and revised somewhat.
The Lectures (MP3 files)
- What is a worldview, and how does it relate to my philosophy and theology?
- Why is thinking about worldviews important?
- How does the Christian form a worldview?
- How did our society arrive at its present worldview?
- How do the different facets of a society evolve together around its worldview?
- What does the term postmodernism mean?
- How does postmodernism relate to the worldviews that went before it?
- What are the key tenets of postmodernism?
- Should we welcome or repulse postmodernism?
- How are worldviews expressed in culture?
- How does postmodernism express itself in culture?
- How do we form a logical Christian worldview that speaks to postmodernism?
- What is apologetics?
- Why should a Christian use presuppositional apologetics?
- How do Christians begin to engage postmodernism?