Weblinks for Bible Truths D, 3rd. ed.
Websites with helpful material about the creation/evolution controversy:
- Answers in Genesis—An apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively.
- Creation Ministries International—A world renowned creationist ministry, formerly Answers in Genesis international, publishers of Creation Magazine and Journal of Creation.
- The Creation Research Society—A professional organization of trained scientists and interested laypersons who are firmly committed to scientific special creation.
- Institute for Creation Research—A Young Earth Creation science ministry which provides sub-ministries in education, publications, radio, museum, and more.
- WorldWideFlood—Noah’s Ark design site; hull size and shape, structure, interior layouts, construction options. Global flood mechanisms and wave severity.
Old Testament World:
- National Geographic—King Tut’s mummy to be displayed
- CBS News—Video and photos of the unveiling of King Tut’s face
- Tabernacle—Photos of a life-size model of Moses’s tabernacle
- How To—Detailed instructions for students to construct a model
- Affluenza.org—Articles exploring various aspects of consumerist culture
- PBS—A section of the PBS website containing many helpful resources
- Book—A 2002 release exploring the symptoms, causes, and cures of overconsumption
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.