Are you an educator looking for professional development? BJU Press offers professional development courses for teachers.
Professional development courses can open new opportunities for you in working with students and parents. These courses focus on developing a teacher’s communication skills, ability to effectively use biblical integration, and understanding of how students comprehend language arts. BJU Press is always working to add new courses to benefit Christian school teachers. View all available courses by selecting Courses below.
Professional Development Certificate
- Educators that complete a course will receive a professional development certificate for their records. These certificates will be accepted as contact-hour certificates toward the certification requirements of the following organizations:
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
- International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA)
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
- Calvary Chapel Education Association (CCEA)