The Grade 10 Bible Doctrines assessments packet provides tests for use as summative assessments for the Bible Doctrines course.
Assessment questions align with educational objectives from the Bible Doctrines student edition.
Features of the Bible Doctrines Assessments Packet
- 9 unit tests for use as summative assessments
- Questions are scaffolded according to Bloom’s taxonomy
- Remember: Verse memory and key terms and concepts
- Understand: Doctrinal conclusions
- Analyze and evaluate: How doctrinal conclusions or claims are supported or not supported by biblical data
- Apply: How doctrines should direct life