The tenth-grade Bible doctrines teacher’s edition equips educators to guide students through the Bible doctrines course. With effective teaching, educators can engage students’ affections in the content of the course so they are prepared for transformation by the Word of God.
What do the tenth-grade lesson plans include?
Bible Doctrines lessons follow a teaching cycle that offers educators a path to guide students toward success. The teaching cycle follows four steps.
- Engage: Preassessments and thought-provoking discussions encourage students to engage both mentally and spiritually with the doctrines.
- Instruct: Various teaching strategies, including discussion guides, guide students through concepts from a biblical worldview and correct any student misconceptions.
- Apply: Group collaboration, writing assignments, and Bible study encourage students to consider how doctrines apply to their lives.
- Assess: Educators may assess student development as students work on memory verses, answer Thinking It Through questions, analyze doctrinal claims, and formulate doctrinal beliefs in their own words.
A lesson plan overview provides a summary of each section for easy preparation.
Features of the Grade 10 Bible Doctrines Teacher’s Edition
The teacher’s edition includes valuable resources to the teacher for giving students a rich, varied learning experience as they study major Bible doctrines.
- Answers to questions from the corresponding Grade 10 Bible student textbook
- Various teaching strategies
- Teaching guides
- Additional activities and resources