Algebraic expressions and linear equations are applied throughout a thorough review of operations on integers, fractions, decimals, percents, and radicals. Students explore relations and functions using equations, tables, and graphs. Chapters on statistics and geometry extend foundational concepts in preparation for high school courses.
- Dominion Through Math exercies illustrate how mathematics can be used to steward God's creation for His glory.
- Problem Solving questions in each chapter promote critical-thinking skills and introduce the students to different problem-solving strategies.
- Math-in-Use studies feature Bible characters, mathematicians, scientists, and artists and highlight the math the person used.
- Math and Scripture features in each chapter highlight mathematical applications in God's Word.
- A Chapter Review at the end of each chapter includes a vocabulary review and some exercises.
- An expanded cumulative review is included in each section.
- Expanded explanations with numerous examples are included.
- Skill Check questions provide immediate feedback.
- Extended problem sets of three difficulty levels (A, B, and C) allow for customized assignments.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf® platform.
To access your eTextbook, sign up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online. From there, redeem your BJU Press eTextbook code on your account after purchasing. With your eTextbook, you can enjoy
- Anywhere, anytime access—Get online or download access to the eTextbook on any device.
- Study features—Highlight and define text, write and share notes, have the text read aloud, and search eTextbook contents and notes. Pagination is identical between print and digital copies.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.