Grade 4 Full Grade Online Course Enrollment
Grade 4 for Distance Learning
Lease a Grade 4 Online Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Bible Truths 4 encourages the habit of daily Bible reading and application of biblical knowledge to daily living.
- Heritage Studies 4 brings to life great movements and events in American history from the late 1700s through the early 1900s.
- English 4 fosters an appreciation of language as a gift of God through developing the correct use of English grammar in written and oral communication.
- Spelling 4 features difficult spelling patterns such as the schwa sound. Word histories, Bible word studies, and more advanced dictionary skills are emphasized.
- Reading 4 emphasizes higher-level thinking skills while teaching biblical principles and discernment for daily living.
- Math 4 provides an interactive inductive approach to build your student’s understanding of multiplication, division, and decimals, fractions, geometry, and pre-algebra.
- Science 4 presents God as the Source of all wisdom.
- Handwriting 4 emphasizes refining of handwriting skills while using journals, paragraphs, outlines, and hymns for handwriting practice.
Mrs. Kristin Dunn, BS, MEd
Mrs. Dunn loves children and enjoys teaching them to explore new concepts. "My goal is to encourage spiritual growth as students prepare for the future. Learning is a lifelong process, and I hope to communicate the importance of learning to your student."
Mrs. Sherri Vick, BS
Sherri Vick previously taught various elementary and junior high grades. "I like to look at the picture as a whole—to relate one subject to another so that the child can see how God’s plan fits together. I want the child to want to learn, so the lessons have to be fun. Hands-on is the best way, so I don’t want the student to just watch, but participate too! One of my goals is that, after watching the lessons, your child will continue in the things he has learned and develop lifelong learning skills that he can use both now and in the future."
Mrs. Debra Overly, BS, MS
Mrs. Overly, a mother of three, has experience teaching several elementary grades. "I want to encourage each child to look forward to learning each day and also to provide sufficient practice and review activities to help alleviate mom’s workload. Most importantly, I want to present Christ in each subject that I teach. Each child should hear the gospel and then see in a very practical way how it can change a sinner."
Miss Tara Liston, BA, MAT
Miss Liston has experience working with children from primary to high school. “Teaching is a joy. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to impact children’s lives with the hope of encouraging a growing relationship with the Lord. I love teaching, and I hope my enthusiasm will give your child a love for learning.”
Mrs. Evanna Walker, BS
Mrs. Walker has 38 years of teaching experience in traditional classrooms and via distance learning. “My first love is to teach a child to read-primarily so that he can read God’s Word for himself and share it with others. He should be able to appreciate what he reads, draw conclusions, and make value judgments to become a thinker.”
- Copyright Year - 2014
- Publisher - BJU Press