The Physics Student Edition (4th edition) introduces students to foundational concepts in physics, including kinematics, dynamics, thermodynamics and matter, electromagnetics, geometric optics and light, and electricity. The student edition has been designed to equip students to ethically engage in the work of physics with instruction and practice focused on real-world problems.
Key Features of the Physics Student Edition
- Discussion questions and section reviews to reinforce student understanding
- STEM Connection boxes that connect students with STEM applications and STEM careers
- Ethical dilemmas for students to evaluate from the perspective of biblical principle, expected outcome, and participant motivations
- Graphic organizers for students to organize and present content in memorable ways
- Mini Labs to apply chapter content to real-world problems
- Webquests and case studies for research skill development and real-world application