Explore the wonders of God’s creation with the Science 4
educational materials from BJU Press. The Science 4 Student Text
is written on a fourth-grade level and covers topics such as insects and spiders, plants, electricity, the moon, digestion, bones, and more. Each topic is discussed within a biblical worldview, and students are encouraged to use science as a means of glorifying God and loving their neighbor. The student text is filled with engaging photographs, illustrations, diagrams, and charts to excite students about learning and to help aid comprehension. Students also will develop critical thinking skills through the application of scientific knowledge in activities and brief writing projects.
This course contains 116 lessons.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.