Continuing Education Units
How do I request Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?
- At the end of each workshop (either in-person or virtual), a password will be announced.
- Through the unique link provided for that workshop in the Whova app, you will be directed to the BJU Press Professional Development website for that session. If you have not previously used BJU Press Professional Development, you will be prompted to create a login.
- Once you’re logged in, enter the workshop password and complete the short quiz for the workshop you just attended. A completion certificate will be generated.
- Your certificate will be saved and can be viewed at any time under Share Achievement on your professional development account.
- Complete the process for each session that you attend. You must use the unique link for each workshop in the Whova App in order to be directed to the quiz for that session.
- If you have questions about renewing your certification, be sure to check with your accrediting organization for details.
Exchange Conference virtual sessions will be available to view through August 8. CEU certificates must be generated on the BJU Press Professional Development site by August 22. After August 22 you will be able to view and print CEU certificates that have already been generated, but you will not be able to generate new ones for this Exchange Conference.
Log in to your BJU Press Professional Development account to view your certificates.