Stanford Achievement Tests
The Stanford 10 Achievement includes a Lexile measure on all Stanford 10 score reports (except for SESAT levels). The test is untimed and in full-color; special formatting keeps students focused, interested, and on track during testing.
The Stanford 10 is nationally standardized and meets most state requirements. It is available year-round, and you may choose to administer the complete battery or omit the optional sections of the test.
The Stanford Achievement Tests are also available in combination with Otis-Lennon School Ability Test® (OLSAT).
Confidential Results Include
- Norm-referenced scores: scaled, grade equivalent, stanine, and percentile rank
- Graphed achievement percentiles
- Content cluster skills evaluations
- Skills performance ratings
- Score interpretation brochure
- 3–4 hours over 3 days
- 5–6 hours over 3 days
- 5.5–6 hours over 3 days
- 4 hours over 2 days
Stanford Tests Evaluate
- Word study skills
- Reading skills/ comprehension
- Social studies/science
1 Approximate testing time for complete battery
To administer any of these tests, you must be listed with us as a pre-approved Stanford tester, which requires a completion of an online test administrator application.You can search for an approved tester in your area using the Tester Locator.
Administration of Stanford Tests
- K5–3 (SESAT2–Pri3) must be administered separately by grade.
- Grades 4–6 (Int1–Int3) may be administered together with minor modifications.*
- Grades 7–8 (Adv1–Adv2) may be administered together with minor modifications.*
- Grades 9–12 (TASK1–TASK3) may be administered together.
* The Listening subtest must be administered to each grade level separately.
Our terms and conditions explain the test publisher's requirements and other details for homeschool and school testing. You are still responsible to meet your state and local requirements for testing. Check the Home School Legal Defense Association website for more information. You may test at any time of year, but some states have deadlines for testing or score reporting.