Career Direct® |
BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
Personality, interests, skills, valuesall these factors affect the direction that a teen takes in his or her life. The Career Direct® Complete Guidance System analyzes these four areas and uses biblical principles to help teens and adults with career assessment and decision-making.
About Career Direct®
The Career Direct® Complete Guidance System, developed over a 10-year period, has been thoroughly tested and validated for accuracy. Over 120,000 adults and students have used Career Direct® to find clear educational and occupational direction from a Christian perspective. This comprehensive, biblically oriented online career guidance system is now available for purchase through BJU Press Testing & Evaluation Service. The program includes the following components:
- One online registration key to access online assessment and resources.
- Personalized, detailed reports comparing strengths of personality, vocational interest, skills, and work priorities with educational and/or occupational options.
- Five downloadable audio files that teach biblical principles of career planning, explain how to take and interpret the assessment, and include a special message to parents
- Personalized action plan and informational e-books to assist in educational and/or occupational career decisions
- Links to occupational and financial guidance sites maintained by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and Crown Financial Ministries®
You must have an email address to receive the online registration key. After the order is processed, you will receive an email within 2 business days containing instructions and a registration key for one user to log in and complete the online career test.
“This is one of the rare career planning or testing services that takes into account the believer's responsibility to and reliance upon God. Although you can get other assessment instruments to use on your own fairly inexpensively, Career Direct®'s in-depth analysis and Christian perspective is worth the extra cost.”
—from Christian Home Educator's Curriculum Manual: Junior/Senior High
“I am going into full-time Christian service after I retire from the military. I give your program at least some of the credit for steering me that way. I knew God was tapping me on the shoulder, but I didn’t realize that I was so well suited for it until I did the Career Direct® Program. Praise the Lord!”