Career Direct® | BJU Press Testing & Evaluation
Personality, interests, skills, valuesall these factors affect the direction that a teen takes in his or her life. The Career Direct® Complete Guidance System analyzes these four areas and uses biblical principles to help teens and adults with career assessment and decision-making.
About Career Direct®
The Career Direct® Complete Guidance System, developed over a 10-year period, has been thoroughly tested and validated for accuracy. Over 200,000 adults and students have used Career Direct® to find clear educational and occupational direction from a Christian perspective. This comprehensive, biblically oriented online career guidance system is now available for purchase through BJU Press Testing & Evaluation Service. The program includes the following components:
- One online registration key to access online assessment and resources.
- Personalized, detailed reports comparing strengths of personality, vocational interest, skills, and work priorities with educational and/or occupational options.
- Five downloadable audio files that teach biblical principles of career planning, explain how to take and interpret the assessment, and include a special message to parents
- Personalized action plan and informational e-books to assist in educational and/or occupational career decisions
- Links to occupational and financial guidance sites maintained by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and Crown Financial Ministries®
You must have an email address to receive the online registration key. After the order is processed, you will receive an email containing instructions and a registration key for one user to log in and complete the online career test.
If ordering more than 10 evaluations contact us for avaliable discounts.
The Career Direct® Complete Guidance System can only be used in the US and Canada.