Teacher Tools Online from BJU Press
Good teachers are always looking for better ways to better explain or illustrate their subject matter. In 2010, BJU Press introduced an online teacher’s resource site called Teacher Tools Online (TTO). With new enhancements to be implemented for 2013, TTO will be better than ever.
At Teacher Tools Online, teachers can access videos, editable PowerPoints, and textbook artwork to support classroom instruction. A TTO subscription also includes an electronic teacher’s edition, test answer keys, editable lesson plans, and links to other free resources.
- PDF file of the Teacher’s Edition
- Quizzes, rubrics, and other materials from the Teacher's Toolkit CD
- Course art for use on bulletin boards or with other classroom materials
- Editable PowerPoint presentations
- Editable lesson plan overviews
- Electronic copies of the test answer keys
- Video clips
- Links to free resources
- Easy online access
- Designed specifically for use with BJU Press materials
Teacher Tools Online is currently available for:
- Heritage Studies 7-12
- Math 1-12
- Science 1-12
- English, Writing & Grammar 1-12
- Reading & Literature 1-12
New Technology Enhancements
- Create your own tests using Respondus® software.
- Customize your copy of MediaSuite IWB edition—an eTextbook just for teachers!
- Enjoy access to the TTO Community.
Respondus software allows you to select test questions from a database, add your own questions, and print a test and key. The program includes the capability to insert graphics, math objects, and font changes into tests. See respondus.com for more details.
For more information, call 800.845.5731 or talk to your Precept Territory Manager.