Physics Web Links
- Physics and Math Demonstrations—This website is an excellent resource for unspecified physics-related videos. Excellent in-class demonstrations for classrooms equipped with a video projection system or intelligent white board.
- Physics Videos—This company provides a wide selection of reasonably priced, quality videos on a wide variety of physics phenomena.
- Vernier, Inc.—Vernier Software Homepage for laboratory sensors and software
- Data Logging Instructions 1—The Arbor Scientific homepage links to many ideas for data logging equipment and software. The site also includes physics demonstrations and labs. Free teacher guides and material lists are provided.
- Data Logging Instructions 2—A personal website that offers numerous labs compatible with Vernier Technology probes
- TI Labs—An extensive list of physics labs for the Texas Instruments probes
- MAC Labs—This privately-maintained site provides a selection of useful science labs.
- Graph Paper—This website provides free PDF “engines” that can generate a variety of graph paper grid patterns as well as other layout patterns. Line weights, colors, and grid spacing are all selectable. Highly recommended.
- Elenco—This company is a reliable source of electronic test equipment, educational kits, and toys. It is the source of our recommended electronic lab equipment.
- PASCO Lab Equipment—PASCO is a comprehensive source of digital laboratory sensors and software for the high school science classroom.
- High Energy Physics Detectors—This site is an interactive discussion of the various types of nuclear particle detectors, with links to the Nobel biographies of the physicists who developed them.
- Physics at Amusement Parks—This webpage provides numerous links to physics-related activities at amusement parks. The site includes a disclaimer that the links are not being maintained.
- Astronomy and Physics Simulations—This link takes you to a webpage with even more interactive physics demonstrations.
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.