Unit Six | Science 6 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
- NIDA for Teens—The science behind drug abuse—this site contains information about the brain and about several different categories of drugs. Best used for teacher's reference.
- Drug Abuse Resources—resources for teachers and students on the types and effects of drug abuse
- Explore the Brain and Spinal Cord— Includes much on neuroscience, things related to the five senses, as well as games, activities, coloring bok, and worksheets.
- The Brain is the Boss—This site includes a variety of information about health and the human body. Written in a kid-friendly format.
- John Snow — This site provides a detailed history about John Snow and early epidemiology. It includes articles, sight and sound animation, and links to other sites about John Snow.
- Technology Lessons—Rossella racovitzae-- Additional information may be found in Science News, Vol. 160, No. 5, Aug. 4, 2001, p. 77. (Lesson 161)
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.