Unit Four | Science 6 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
- Zoom Astronomy — Links about astronomy (stars and planets)
- Kidsastronomy.com — This site includes information about planets, comets, constellations, galaxies, and more. It has a teacher's resource section, as well as games.
- Astronomy: Our Place in Space — Use with caution. This site includes a lot of evolutionary references, such as "billions of years ago," and states that the Big Bang caused the universe. However, it does have some good factual information about the solar system presented in a kid-friendly manner.
- Astronomy Charts — This interactive site shows current sky maps according to zip codes.
- Space Weather Today — Information about weather in space
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.