Unit Three | Science 6 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
- Millersoap.com — An interesting site about making homemade soap (acids & bases)
- Chem4kids.com — A chemistry site that deals with matter, reactions, elements, and atoms. Kid-friendly
- ACS: Chemistry for Life — A site that has several different chemistry activities and experiments for middle school and high school students
- A Lightning Primer — Lightning information from NASA
- How Lightning Works — Explanation on all that goes into lightning
- Amusement Park Physics — This is an interactive site about building roller coasters. It explains slope, design, and safety. Students can build and test their roller coasters.
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.