Unit Four | Science 5 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
Chapter 7: Interactions in an Ecosystem
- EcoKids: Food Chain fun—Interactive food chain game as well as links to other science activities
- Food Web Games—Build one of four different food webs or try to solve a mystery.
- Wildlife Photos from the gallery of John Wasserman—Beautiful pictures of wild animals
- Groundhog Day History—Official groundhog site
- Resources for teaching migration—Animal migration tracker program
- Ecosystem information—Database of animal information; includes predator and prey relationships
- Food Webs—Interactive site about food webs that lets you change various population sizes
Chapter 8: Changes in an Ecosystem
- Interactive Water Cycle—An animated illustration of the water cycle
- Water Cycle: U.S. Geological Survey—Interactive water cycle diagram and information
- Stories from Real Tree Farmers—Trees, life cycles of conifers, and other tree facts
- Project Puffin—Information about puffins, including a virtual tour
- Windows into Wonderland: Yellowstone National Park—Yellowstone State Park video trips
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.