Unit One | Science 5 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
Chapter 1: Minerals and Rocks
- Geological Society of America Lesson Plans— For the teacher—activities and lesson plans about rocks, minerals, and crystals from the Geological Society of America
- Minerals in Sports— U. S. Geological Survey site about the use of minerals in sports
- Minerals of the Bible— Pictures and information about minerals mentioned in the Bible
- Natural Gemstones—U. S. Geological Survey site about gemstones Questions and activities about gold
Chapter 2: Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Cabazon Dinosaurs—Information, fun, and games about dinosaurs
- Institute for Creation Research— Institute for Creation Research website
- Dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum— Information and activities about dinosaurs from the NaturalHistoryMuseum
- Dinosaur Name Roots— Explanations of the meanings behind dinosaur names
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our curriculum were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please email us.